Design a Logo Contest
Passing this along to you from The Friends of the Roanoke Public Library!
Attention Kids, Teens, and Adults!
We need your help to design a logo to promote the library through our new members club “The Friends of the Roanoke Public Library!”
- Draw a design, include the words “The Friends of the Roanoke Public Library,” or “Friends of the Library, Roanoke Public Library”
- Submit designs to the front desk by Saturday Aug 13, 2016.
- Hand drawings are just fine, as our graphic designer will polish it up!
- Winning logo will be used to promote the library (for T-shirts, Facebook, website, buttons, bookmarks, tote-bags, etc.).
- Winner and runner-up will get a surprise basket of prizes!
(All submissions remain the property of “The Friends of the Roanoke Public Library.” Please note that the graphic designer may re-design the logo at any time as needed.)
Pick up your entry form at the library, or download it here.